Coffee Refill? It's Okay . . .

If you sometimes have trouble cutting yourself off after only one cup of coffee in the morning, don't fret.

Actually, going back for a refill might not be a bad move. A few recent large-scale studies have uncovered some new by-the-cup health benefits of coffee. Check 'em out:

1 cup . . . may lower your risk of cancer. A 13-year Japanese study revealed that men and women who drank a cup or more a day were half as likely to develop cancer of the mouth, pharynx, and esophagus compared with people who didn't drink coffee. Be mindful of these symptoms of esophageal cancer.

2 cups . . . may fend off strokes. In a 24-year study, women who drank 2-3 cups a day were 19 percent less likely to have a stroke compared with women who drank less than a cup a month. One caveat: The benefit applied only to nonsmoking women with no history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Do you think you could recognize the signs of a stroke?

3 cups . . . may safeguard your neurons. Middle-aged adults who reported drinking at least 3 cups of coffee a day were 65 percent less likely to have developed dementia or Alzheimer's by the time most of the group had reached their mid-sixties to seventies. Now, that's a lotta coffee. But not for everyone. Read this article to learn about the downside of too much caffeine.

What's in Those Magic Beans?
Although it's not clear how coffee does all of these wonderful, protective things, researchers suspect that the coffee bean's high level of inflammation-fighting antioxidants (called polyphenols) may have something to do with it. But is instant coffee as healthful as brewed? Find out the answer from the YOU Docs.
source;http://www.realage.com/ct/tips/8452
Enjoy coffee if you like it -- Real Coffee, not the 'ochanja' type wen dey inside tin; dem dey call am........... no be for my mouth una go hear.

Comments

  1. Am Juliet Dickson from Sweden I want to share a testimony on how this great man Dr Suku help me to heal my herpes virus is the solution to herpes cure,Since last 4 months I have being a Herpes patient.it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Suku from Africa healer and i saw so many testimony on blogger how is cure a lady called Grace and i asked her if she was cure by Dr Suku,what she said was yes that is heal and be free for herpes,she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my herpes Virus,I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, so I contact him and i told him I have Herpes virus,and I asked for solutions, he started the herbal remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine,and i start taking the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 week later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Suku truly you are great healer, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242,I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you Dr Suku he cure any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER, ALS, Hepatitis B, HERPES, PVC/ through his via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Juliet Dickson from Sweden I want to share a testimony on how this great man Dr Suku help me to heal my herpes virus is the solution to herpes cure,Since last 4 months I have being a Herpes patient.it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Suku from Africa healer and i saw so many testimony on blogger how is cure a lady called Grace and i asked her if she was cure by Dr Suku,what she said was yes that is heal and be free for herpes,she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my herpes Virus,I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, so I contact him and i told him I have Herpes virus,and I asked for solutions, he started the herbal remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine,and i start taking the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 week later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Suku truly you are great healer, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242,I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you Dr Suku he cure any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER, ALS, Hepatitis B, HERPES, PVC/ through his via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Juliet Dickson from Sweden I want to share a testimony on how this great man Dr Suku help me to heal my herpes virus is the solution to herpes cure,Since last 4 months I have being a Herpes patient.it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Suku from Africa healer and i saw so many testimony on blogger how is cure a lady called Grace and i asked her if she was cure by Dr Suku,what she said was yes that is heal and be free for herpes,she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my herpes Virus,I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, so I contact him and i told him I have Herpes virus,and I asked for solutions, he started the herbal remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine,and i start taking the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 week later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Suku truly you are great healer, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242,I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you Dr Suku he cure any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER, ALS, Hepatitis B, HERPES, PVC/ through his via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7}herpes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Many Uses Of MORINGA or 'ZOGALE'

How To Pray Salat-Ul-Istikhara